Welcome to Wayniac Nation. My name is Wayne and I am a sports-aholic. I was raised that way right outside of New York City, so I guess you can blame my parents and that infamously relentless NYC media. Here is everything you need to know about how we got to where we are today:
- I went to University of Delaware
- I became a copywriter and wrote in the editorial department of a small time cable magazine near Hoboken, NJ
- I worked in the Creative Department of a NYC Advertising firm
- I became an English teacher
- I became a bar manager in Atlanta
- I now serve tacos at one of the hottest Taqueria’s in the ATL
And I write. This site started on January 1st, 2014 as The Wayniac: Inside the Mind of an Angry Sports Fan. I quickly grew and brought on some guest writers and here we are as Wayniac Nation.
You will probably disagree with a lot that I write here. Actually, I hope you do. After all, I’m really just like you. I am a passionate sports fan who thinks every move my favorite team’s make is the wrong move. I think when one of my teams miss out on winning their respective world championship that the entire season is a failure and the whole coaching regime needs to be fired on the spot. And I hate any player or team that outshines the teams I love.
So sit back and enjoy my musings on sports, real and fantasy. I hope to see you join and follow and become part of my adventure and the growing Wayniac Nation. Thanks for stopping by!
Here are my teams: